Over the last couple of years we've seen a big rise in weddings here in Marbella for many reasons
- amazing weather, thanks to our microclimate we have over 300 sunny days a year, so you can say I DO on the shore nearly anytime of the year.
- easy to get to, Malaga airport (only 45 minutes from Marbella) is a 2.5 to 4 hours flight from any European destination.
- you can invite only those that really matter to you and don't have to host a huge party for people you barely know, they'll be wowed by the memorable experience.
- you can have a multi day celebrations with your close family and friends while they have a wonderful holiday. Each of you can rent an apartment, then can get together around the pool, have lunch at the cafe, have a drink at pub. To make the most of your time together, we can organise boats trips to see dolphins, hikes on the mountains to admire the coats views from above, buggy experiences to boost your adrenaline, paddle surf trips to admire the sunset, local cheese & wine tastings or tapas tour to make the most of your experience in Andalusia, worldly famous for the quality of its products. Pre and post wedding dinners at local restaurants or beach clubs and why not some party nights out. You can truly enjoy quality time with those you choose to.
- Your honeymoon can be discovering the hidden gems of Andalucia or Morocco that is just across the sea opposite Marbella, or you can just fly to the other side of the world once the celebrations are over.
- The wedding and reception will be hosted at at a special venues: beach clubs, in a natural scenery with the sun on your face and sand in your toes, sipping cocktails with umbrellas or a more formal thing with shoes on in the typical Andalusian gardens of a cortijo and why not a palace for a more luxurious experience or a yacht at sea with just a few loved ones. But in whichever option you choose, your wedding pictures will have the amazing light of the Mediterranean.
- Church Weddings: you can say I DO in the Old Town of Marbella with an English speaking priest, among cobbled street, orange trees and the vibe of an Andalucian White Village. After the service, your guests can enjoy a drink in a colourful patio before heading off to the venue of your choice.
So if you just got engaged or know someone that has, then give a good consideration to a celebration in Marbella, it'll be a lifetime memory that you and your guests will forever treasure.
And no worries about the planning and the logistics, we're truly local experts have lived and enjoyed Marbella for over 20 years and will guide you and advise you in every step to make sure your dream day come true.
Looking forward to creating beautiful memories together!
Get in touch email@example.com